Pre-planning lightens a big part of the emotional and financial burden often left to grieving loved ones. It enables you to choose a memorial that is fitting with your interests, lifestyle and station in life. Pre-planning allows your purchase to be made without grief, unhurriedly, and is paid for out of current income at today’s prices.
After a loss, there are many ways to remember a person. You keep their photo in your home or heart. Gifts can be made to a charity or church in their name. You can also choose to make a lasting permanent tribute to them that will help memorialize them forever.
For most people, the choice is a memorial.
A Memorial is permanent.
- Made of marble, granite or bronze, it’s designed to last for generations.
A Memorial is personal.
- Carvings or drawings to reflect your loved one’s interests and life.
- Symbols can highlight their personality and character.
- Inscriptions can proclaim feelings and faith.
- Include special insights to your loved one. Everyone seeing it will understand.
A Memorial is personal history.
- It will provide a permanent record of someone’s life that cannot be lost.
- A memorial is a great way to honor and memorialize your loved one and your entire family for future generations to know and remember.
A Memorial is a work art.
- A memorial gives you a special opportunity to express your love in a manner that’s both enduring and beautiful.